TSYS02 Digital Temperature Sensor
The TSYS02 Series is a single chip temperature sensor. It provides factory calibrated data corresponding to the measured temperature. 3 models are available:
The TSYS02P provides a PWM output. Resolution is 0.01°C.
The TSYS02S provides a SDM output. The SDM signal is a pulse sequence that may be converted into an analog voltage by a discrete low pass filter. Resolution is less than 0.1°C.
The TSYS02D provides an I2C interface. Resolution is 0.01°C.
- High accuracy of ±0.2°C from -5°C to +50°C
- Adjustment of high accuracy temperature range upon request
- Wide temperature range of -40°C to +125°C
- Very small size, TDFN8 package, 2.5 mm X 2.5 mm
- Low supply current less than 420 µA (standby less than 0.14 µA)
- 16 bit resolution
- Industrial control
- Replacement of precision RTD's, Thermistors and NTC's
- Heating & cooling systems