ZSPM1000 True Digital PWM Controller
The ZSPM1000 is a configurable true-digital single-phase PWM controller for high-current, non-isolated DC/DC supplies. It operates as a synchronous step-down converter in a single-rail and a single-phase configuration.
The ZSPM1000 integrates a digital control loop, optimized for maximum flexibility and stability, as well as load step and steady-state performance. In addition, a righ set of protection and monitoring functions is provided. On-chip, non-volatile memory (NVM) and an I2C interface facilitate configuration.
- Fast configurability and design flexibility
- Simplified design and integration
- Reduced component count through system level integration
- Simplified monitoring for system power and thermal management
- High energy efficiency across all output loading conditions
- Programmable digital control loop
- Advanced, digital control techniques including Tru-sample Technology™, State-Law Control™ and Sub-cycle Response™
- Protection features include: over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage, overload startup, restart & delay
- Support for SMOD and ZDC drivers
- Fuse-based NVM for improved reliability
- Operation from a single 5V or 3.3V supply
- Optional PMBus™ address selection without external resistors