ZSPM9060 DrMOS High Frequency, High Performance
The ZSPM9060 is ZMDI's next generation, fully optimized, ultra compact, integrated MOSFET plus driver power state solution for high-current, high-frequency, synchronous buck DC-DC applications. The ZSPM9060 integrates a driver IC, two power MOSFETs, and a bootstrap Schottky diode into a thermally enhanced, ultra compact 6x6 mm package.
Wtih an integrated approach, the complete switching power stage is optimized with regard to driver and MOSFET dynamic performance, system inductance, and power MOSFET R. The ZSPM9060 uses innovative high-performance MOSFET technology, which dramatically reduces switch ringing, eliminating the need for a snubber circuit in most buck converter applications.
A driver IC with reduced dead times and propagation delays further enhances the performance. A thermal warning function warns of a potential over-temperature situation. The ZSPM9060 also provides a tri-state 3.3V PWM input for compatability with a wide-range of PWM controllers.
The ZSPM9060 DrMOS is compatible with ZMDI's ZSPM1100, a leading-edge configurable digital power-management system controller for non-isolated point-of-load supplies.
- Fully optimized system efficiency: >93% peak
- Clean switching waveforms with minimal ringing
- 72% space-saving compared to conventional discrete solutions
- High current handling
- Optimized for use with the ZSPM1000 true digital PWM controller
- Based on the Intel® 4.0 DrMOS standard
- High-current handling up to 60V
- High-performance PQFN copper-clip package
- Tri-state 3.3 PWM input driver
- Skip Mode (low-side gate turn off) input
- Warning flag for over-temperature conditions
- Driver output disable function
- Internal pull-up and pull-down for SMOD# and DISB# inputs
- Integrated Schottky diode technology in the low-side MOSFET
- Adaptive gate drive timing for shoot-through protection
- Under-voltage lockout (UVLO)
- Optimized for switching frequencies up to 1 MHz