TR Series Harsh Media / Liquid Pressure Sensor
The TR Series is a fully compensated, amplified output pressure sensor for harsh media and/or liquids. The sensor combines harsh MEMS piezoresistive die with state-of-the-art pressure sensor ASIC signal management.
The "plug and play" design isolates onboard electronics from system media through an inert eutectic alloy solder bond of the MEMS pressure element to a ceramic PCB substrate. Direct media pressure sensing translates into excellent system design flexibility, leading to lower costs and ease of use.
The TR Series is designed for air, liquid and gas harsh media compatibility for a broad temperature range from -40°C to 150°C with a total error band of less than 1.0% The design includes a 4.7kohm circuit protection, pull-up resistor, operates on a single 5.0VDC supply, and requires no external components for proper operation. Both gauge and absolute pressure ranges up to 500 psi are available.
- Various ranges from 15 to 500 psi in absolute or gauge
- Packaging includes standard face seal (shown in picture) or with a ferrule (radial style)
- Accepts air, gas and liquids, including harsh media
- Available in bulk or tape & reel
- Industrial automation
- HVAC system monitoring
- Process monitoring
- Air conditioning refridgerants
- Portable measurement and analysis instrumentation
- Water level & pressure monitoring
- Automotive applications - transmissions, fuel system, oil system, exhaust gas pressure & more
- Medical diagnostics & analysis equipment