SM3041 Differential Pressure Sensor With Digital Output
The SM3041 Series is a pressure sensor family offering state-of-the-art pressure transducer technology and CMOS mixed signal processing to produce a digital, fully signal-conditioned, multi-order pressure and temperature-compensated sensor in JEDEC standard SOIC-16 package with a dual vertical porting option. It is available as a differential pressure sensor.
The pressure sensor can be mounted directly on a standard printed circuit board and a high level, calibrated pressure signal can be acquired from the digital interface. This eliminates the need for additional circuitry, such as a compensation network or a microcontroller containing a custom correction algorithm.
- Fully digital, pressure calibrated and temperature-compensated output
- I2C digital interface
- Compensated temperature range of -20°C up to 85°C
- Better than 1% initial accuracy and less than 1% accuracy shift over life
- Differential pressure configuration
- Insensitive to mounting orientation
- Robust JEDEC SOIC-16 package
- Pressure ranges from -15 to 15 psi
- Medical - ventilators, oxygenators, fluid evacuation, negative wound therapy
- Gas flow instrumentation
- Pneumatic gages
- Pressure switches
- Sports equipment