The MPM426 & MPM436 use high performance liquid pressure sensors as sensing elements which measure liquid static pressure that is positively proportional to level depth, and transform pressure signals into standard current/voltage output signals by an amplifier circuit to measure depth level accurately. With high accuracy, compact size, and easy installation, the sensor can be submersed into the liquid directly to measure the level from transmitter bottom to the liquid surface. This liquid pressure sensor is also explosion proof.
- Fully sealed stainless steel construction for the submersible part; sensor and amplifier circuit are all int eh sealed housing, protection class IP68.
- Aluminum-alloy electric connection box is optional to ease wiring; protection class IP65
- Removable top stainless steel cap prevents diaphragm damage and provides easy cleaning.
- MPM436W min. pressure range 0.5mH2O; high pressure impact resistance.
- MPM426W product has CE Certificate.
- Explosion-proof version product conforms to Exia II CT6 of Standard GB3836.4; Explosion-Proof Certificate is issued.
- Ship-use product conforms to CSS Rules of Classification of Sea-Going Steel Ships (2006); Ship-Use Product Certificate is issued.
- Tank level transmitters
- Liquid level sensor
- Water pressure transducers
- Water treatment
- Water supplies
- Power stations