CCD53A-STD 5-150 PSI Analog Pressure Sensor
The CCD 53 Series are fully compensated and amplified pressure sensors. Featuring a rigid ceramic substrate, the CCD 53 Series delivers excellent thermal and long term stability.
Based on Sensormate's proprietary sensor platform, the CCD 53 Series incorporates a silicon MEMs pressure sensor with the latest ASIC technology. The series incorporates multi-order digital compensation of offset, span, non-linearity and temperature effects with compensation coefficients stored in an on-board EEPROM.
A variety of port configurations can be offered.
For a digital output of this pressure range, 5-150 psi, please see the CCD-53D-STD. For a lower calibration range, .15-3 psi, please see the CCD-53A-LP (analog output) or CCD-53D-LP (digital output).
- 8 pin ceramic dip with 1 or 2 ports
- Operating voltage of 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Calibrated analog output
- 5 to 150 psi (15-150 psi for absolute version)
- Gauge, differential or absolute pressure measurement
- 2.2% or 1.8% FS accuracy depending on model
- Vacuum pressure measurement
- Pneumatic pressure