Pressure Sensor AMS5915 Amplified Pressure Sensor with I2C Output
AMS5915 pressure sensors are a series of high-precision OEM sensors with a digital I2C interface. They combine a micromachined, high quality piezoresistive measuring cell with modern, digital signal conditioning mixed signal CMOS-ASIC on a ceramic substrate. AMS5915 is calibrated and compensated for a wide temperature range of -25 to +85C. A very low power supply of 3.0 to 3.6V is used.
AMS5915 comes in a dual in-line package.
The sensors in the AMS5915 series are available for various applications and pressure ranges: differential (relative) devices in pressure ranges from 0-5 mbar up to 0-1 bar, an absolute pressure variant for 0-1 bar and a barometric type. Bidirectional differential devices are available in pressure ranges from -5 to +5 mbar up to -1 to +1 bar. Customer specific pressure ranges or modifications are available upon request.
DOWNLOAD OUR BAROMETRIC
PRODUCT & PRICING GUIDE
- Calibrated and temperature-compensated pressure sensor with digital I2C outputs
- Differential, bidirectional and absolute versions
- Digital output of pressure and temperature
- Supply voltage of 3 to 3.6 volts
- Thresholds and hysteresis can be set individually
- Differential/relative, bidrectional and absolute (barometric) versions
- High accuracy at RT
- Small overall error within a temperature range of -25 to 85C
- Small DIP package
- RoHS compliant
- Static & dynamic pressure measurement
- Vacuum measurement/control
- Process control
- Fluid level measurement
- Gas Flow
- Medical Instrumentation