CCD55A-LP .15-3 psi
The CCD 55 Series is a smart pressure sensor with a calibrated and amplified analog output. The series features a flat surface ideal for interfacing to a manifold and sealing by o-rings.
Based on Sensormate's proprietary sensor platform, the CCD 55 Series incorporates a silicon MEMs pressure sensor with the latest ASIC technology. The series incorporates multi-order digital compensation of offset, span, non-linearity and temperature effects with compensation coefficients stored in an on-board EEPROM.
For a higher calibration range, 5-150 psi, please see the CCD-55A-STD (analog output).
- Manifold mount package, no ports
- Rigid ceramic substrate
- Operating voltage of 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Calibrated analog output
- Multi-order temperature compensation
- .15 to 3 psi
- Gauge or differential pressure measurement
- 2.2% FS accuracy
- Manifold pressure measurement
- MAP pressure sensor