ESCP-MIS1 Capacitive Pressure Sensor Capsule Package
ES Systems has developed a series of capacitive pressure sensor transducers for absolute pressure measurements. Each module integrates an oil-filled pressure capsule equipped with a medium isolation diaphragm that protects the MEMS capacitive pressure sensor die. The ESCP-MIS1 is a media-isolated pressure sensor suitable for gas or fluid pressure measurements in a capsule package. Various pressure ranges from 1 to 400 bar with an I2C or analog output. The output is fully calibrated and temperature-compensated based on the internal temperature sensor and the factory calibration coefficients stored in the embedded memory. Standard 316L capsule. Custom materials available upon request.
These capacitive sensors are ideal for those needing highly accurate, high resolution pressure measurements.
- Capacitive absolute pressure sensor up to 400 bar
- Total error accuracy of less than ±0.25% FS
- Temperature compensated from 0°C to +60°C or -20°C to +80°C
- Digital I2C, Analog or PWM
- High burst pressure 10x maximum pressure
- Consumer goods
- General instrumentation
- Weather stations/barometers