ESCP2-M4 Capacitive Absolute Pressure Sensor
ESS has developed a series of capacitive pressure sensor transducers for absolute pressure measurements. Each module integrates an oil-filled pressure capsule equipped with a medium isolation diaphragm that protects the MEMS capacitive pressure sensor die. The ESCP2-M4 is a media-isolated pressure sensor suitable for gas or fluid pressure measurements. Various pressure ranges from 1 to 325 bar with an analog or I2C output. The output is fully calibrated and temperature-compensated based on the internal temperature sensor and the factory calibration coefficients stored in the embedded memory.
These capacitive sensors are ideal for those needing highly accurate, high resolution pressure measurements.
- Capacitive absolute pressure sensor for 1, 2, 6, 15, 30, 150 & 325 bar
- High accuracy of ±0.1% FS or ±0.25% including repeatability, hysteresis and thermal effects
- Temperature compensated from -20°C to +80°C
- Analog output options of 0-10V or 4-20 mA
- Digital I2C output option
- Titanium package available
- Environmental engineering
- Process control
- Pneumatic measurement on hydraulic components