ESCP2-M2ELC Capacitive Absolute Pressure Sensor Capsule Package
ESS has developed a series of capacitive pressure sensor transducers for absolute pressure measurements. Each module integrates an oil-filled pressure capsule equipped with a medium isolation diaphragm that protects the MEMS capacitive pressure sensor die. The ESCP2-M2ELC is a media-isolated pressure sensor suitable for gas or fluid pressure measurements in a capsule package. Various pressure ranges from 1 to 30 bar with an I2C or SPI output. The output is fully calibrated and temperature-compensated based on the internal temperature sensor and the factory calibration coefficients stored in the embedded memory. The module can be fitted on a larger metallic housing with a pressure port either by welding or by fitting an O-ring seal.
These capacitive sensors are ideal for those needing highly accurate, high resolution pressure measurements.
- Capacitive absolute pressure sensor for 1, 2, 6, 15, 30 bar
- High accuracy of ±0.1% FS or ±0.25% including repeatability, hysteresis and thermal effects
- Temperature compensated from -20°C to +80°C
- Digital I2C or SPI output options
- 32 bit pressure & temperature outputs
- High burst pressure 10x maximum pressure
- Standard Ø19 stainless steel capsule
- Consumer goods
- General instrumentation
- Weather stations/barometers