Sensors for Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement
Servoflo and Fujikura are pleased to offer pressure sensors specifically designed for non-invasive blood pressure measurement. These sensors are specially calibrated AP3/AG3 models which have a silicon pressure sensing chip and a signal conditioning integrated circuit to provide an amplified, temperature-compensated, calibrated voltage signal proportional to the applied pressure. In addition, the sensors include a single point threshold detection. The AP models are DIP while the AG is surface mount. Fujikura is a premier provider of pressure sensors for the non-invasive blood pressure market.
The specialized models include:
- Pressure ranges and performance optimized to meet regulatory standards
- Accurate, reliable, competitively priced
- Small package sizes
- High level output signal saves space and adds reliability
- Built-in single point threshold detection
- Operational amplifiers and temperature compensation thin-film-resistors are integrated on chip.
- Offset voltage and sensitivity are pre-calibrated.
- Optimized calibration ranges of 0-330 mmHg (44 kPa model) or 375 mmHg (50 kPa model)
- 2 supply voltage options - 5.0 VDC or 3.3 VDC