MAP36A-STD-Extn 5-100 psi
The MAP 36 Series are fully compensated and amplified pressure sensors. The series can be ordered with a variety of port options. The series is an ideal manifold absolute pressure sensor or MAP sensor.
Based on Sensormate's proprietary sensor platform, the MAP 36 Series incorporates a silicon MEMs pressure sensor with the latest ASIC technology. The series incorporates multi-order digital compensation of offset, span, non-linearity and temperature effects with compensation coefficients stored in an on-board EEPROM.
For a digital output version of this pressure range, 5-100 psi, please see the MAP36D-STD. For a lower pressure version (.15 - 3 psi) of this sensor, please see the MAP36A-LP (analog output) or MAP36D-LP (digital output).
- Extended temperature version of -40 to 125C
- Button cell, opposing or parallel port models
- Operating voltage of 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Calibrated analog output
- .15 to 3 psi
- Gauge or differential pressure measurement
- Absolute version for above 15 psi
- 2.5% or 1.8% FS accuracy depending on model
- Manifold pressure sensor
- Pneumatic pressure
- Fuel vapor pressure