Model 178A Series are low-range differential pressure transmitters. Each unit features a 3 1/2 digit LCD to show the pressure, also a push button switch (inside) for zero pressure calibration.
The AI178A Series has a SS304 front panel and an IP65/NEMA 4 rated aluminum die casting enclosure, good for many indoor and outdoor applications. The pressure ranges from 0.1" WC to 100" WC, uni-directional or bi-directional. The output is 2-wire 4-20 mA, fully protected against short circuiting and incorrect wiring. All units are temperature-compensated with available accuracies of 0.8%, 0.4% and 0.25% FS. The patented stainless steel diaphragm sensor provides good corrosion resistance, excellent repeatability and long term stability.
- 3 1/2 digit LDC display
- Up to 15 PSI overpressure
- Incorrect wiring protection
- Rugged aluminum housing rated NEMA 4/IP65
- RoHS Compliance
- Pressure ranges as low as 0 - 0.1"WC
- Uni-directonal or bi-directional
- HVAC air pressure and VAV pressure sensor
- Cleanroom pressure and fume hood airflow control
- Duct static pressure measurement
- Draft control
- Furnace airflow control
- Isolation rooms