Model ASI 20HT high-temperature pressure sensor measures up to 10,000 psi and an operating temperature range of -40°C to 200°C.
Model ASI 20HT is designed to measure pressure measurements under high environment and media temperatures. The Hastelloy C276 wetted parts offer excellent media compatibility with a wide range of liquids and gases. Inorganic bonding of the sensing element offers high stability over long periods of time.
- Various pressure ranges from 0-100 to 0-10,000 psi
- One-piece design
- no welding, no oil-filling, no o-ring
- Staic accuracy (RSS): < ±0.25% BFSL typical
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +200°C
- 5V supply, mV output
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Power generation
- High pressure steam
- Chemical reactor
- Oil & gas
- Down holes