The ASI2100 is a monolithic OEM media-isolated pressure sensor for 0-50 psi up to 0-40,000 psi. Accuracy is less than ±0.3% FSO typical, ±0.1% available.
Available in different materials with output up to 10 mv/V and bridge resistance can be as low as 350 Ohm. Supply voltage is 5-15 VC. Various connection choices available.
- Various pressure ranges from 0-50 psi up to 40,000 psi
- Gauge pressure measurement
- Output choices of 2,3,5, or 10 mV
- Accuracy of ±3%FS typical, optional ±0.1%FS
- Wide operating range of -35°C to 135°C
- Wetted material choices of 17-4PH, 316L SST, Hastelloy C276, Inconel 718, Monel K500
- Commercial & defense satellites
- Launch vehicles
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Military & civilian aircraft
- Ground support and engine test stands.