Accepting a 3V or 5V supply, the ASI3300 is a low power pressure transducer for IIOT (Industrial Internet of Things) applications. The output signals can be I2C, 0.5 - 4.5V ratiometric, or 0.5 - 2.5V ratiometric.
The sensor has 316L stainless steel for wetted material (Hastelloy C276 is optional) and weight of 95 grams.
- Various pressure ranges from 0-5 psi up to 0-1000 psi
- Absolute, gauge or sealed gauge
- Low power with digital output makes it ideal for IIOT applications
- Wide operating range of -40°C to 125°C
- CE approved
- Low static & thermal errors
- IIOT applications
- Water management
- Microcontroller systems
- Wireless monitoring
- Barometric pressure
- Fluid pressure measurement