The MVT3000D offer high levels of performance such as fast temperature measurements and high accuracy. The technology also offers a very robust proprietary sensor-level protection, ensuring excellent stability against aging and harsh environmental conditions such as shock and volatile chemicals. These highly miniaturized smart temperature sensors are fully calibrated and provide standard digital I2C outputs to enable plug-and-play integration.
The built-in sensor calibration ensures high accuracy measurements and linear behavior under varying sensing environments. The output resolution can be programmed for maximum flexibility and to minimize power consumption, depending on the application and operating conditions. The micro-Watt levels of power consumption make these sensors an ideal choice for portable and remote applications.
- Fast response time down to 5 seconds time constant
- High accuracy of ±0.2°C typical (-10° to 80°C)
- Configurable resolution of 8, 10, 12, or 14 bits
- I2C interface
- Extended supply voltage range of 1.8V to 5.5V
- Low power consumption of 1.0 µA avg current at one temperature measurement per second (8 bit resolution, 1.8V supply)
- Small form factor for use in compact systems 3 x 2.4 x 0.8 mm DFN-style LGA package
- OEM products
- Medical equipment
- White goods
- Battery-power systems
- HVAC systems & building automation
- Smart phones & tablets
- Data logging