HPSD3000 is a pressure sensor for 10 mbar up to 7 bar in various configurations (gauge, differential, or absolute). This sensor has an analog and a digital output!
High performance and high accuracy enable the use of this pressure sensor in many applications. Programmable temperature compensation provides 0.5%FS total error from 0°C to 70°C. Operating from a single 5V supply, a standard ratiometric 0.5 to 4.5V output provides OEM users maximum freedom for any type of application with dry air or non-corrosive gases or liquids.
The model HPSD3000 is designed for through-hole PCB assembly with one or two pressure ports.
- Single 5V supply voltage
- Total accuracy down to 0.5%FS over 0°C-70°C including all effects
- Standard 0.5 to 4.5V output
- Up to 15 bits I2C output (pressure & temperature)
- High performance OEM applications
- Pressure ranges from 10 mbar to 7 bar
- Gauge, differential, and absolute pressure configurations.
- Medical instrumentation
- Air flow monitoring
- Process control
- Pneumatic control