HPSD8000 is a pressure and temperature sensor for very low pressures and small spaces. Digital I2C or SPI output.
High performance and high accuracy enable the use of this pressure sensor in many applications including differential pressure measurements. Standard 2nd order temperature and pressure compensation provide 0.5% FS total error from 0°C to 70°C. A single power supply from 2.7V to 5.5V, customized compensated pressure ranges, standard digital outputs, one wire interfaces, or analog voltage outputs provide OEM users with maximum flexibility for any application with dry air or non-corrosive gases.
Pressure ports with various options can accept standard pneumatic tubes or can be customized for integration into end customer housing with straight pressure ports. Different pressure ranges are available from 0-1 mbar up to 0-10 bar.
- Differential or absolute
- Small footprint of 8 mm x 13 mm and 9 mm high
- Same model accepts 5V or 3V supply
- Standard 0.5V to 4.5V or 0.3 to 2.7V voltage output
- Digital I2C or SPI output (pressure & temperature)
- Standard temperature-compensated range from 0°C to 70°C
- Total pressure accuracy down to max 0.75% FS (including all other factors)
- Total temperature accuracy is typically 0.5°C within the compensated temperature range
- Adjustable output resolution up to 15 bits
- Sleep apnea, CPAP
- Medical instrumentation
- Air/gas flow monitoring
- Sports equipment
- Process control
- Pneumatic control
- Leak detection
- Consumer devices