The HTC52 Series is a miniature, robust pressure sensor with calibrated and temperature compensated SPI, I2C or analog output. A variety of output configurations, including resolution, sampling rate, output interface are available to provide a simple and ready to use solution for a wide range of applications.
Available in either a 3.3V or 5V supply version, the HTC52 can be ordered as a differential, gauge, or absolute.
- Small package with either top or side ports
- Various ranges from 0-1" of water up to 100 psi.
- Differential, gauge or absolute versions (absolute version for 125 Pa and up)
- Choice of input voltages
- Long-term stability of 1%FS
- Increased media compatibility due to high-performance ceramic and optional gel or Parylene AF4 coating
- Industrial equipment & instrumentation
- Medical equipment