The MF4000 Series Mass Flow Meters are designined for applications in gas flow within a flow channel diameter of 3 mm or 8 mm. Plastic finishing with an easy change of mechanical adaptors allows for applications with different connection thread requirements.
The meters can be customized for flow range, gas specific requirements, user interface and others upon request. The MF4003 is the 3 mm diameter and offers standard flow rates of up to 2, 3, 4 & 5 SLPM. The MF4008 has an 8 mm diameter flow channel and has standard flow ranges of 10, 20, 30, 40 7 50 SLPM. Calibration is done with air at 20C and 1 bar pressure. This calibration point can be changed upon request. Available outputs include RS232, RS485, or linear 0.5 to 4.5V.
- Designed for gas flow in a fixed flow channel of 3 mm or 8 mm with accumulated flow
- Compact design ready for manifold applications
- Fast response time provides solutions for critical applications
- Excellent for electronic meters in anesthesia equipment
- Exchangeable mechanical connectors for easy installation at different applications
- Intrinsically safe enclosure
- Low power consumption, can be operated by battery
- Aeration cable
- Gas-generated plasma monitor
- Vacuum applications
- Preservation of oxygen devices
- Anesthesia equipment
- Ventilators and related ventilation equipment detection devices
- Other industrial applications such as welding