The PVC5100 series is a fully-calibrated, temperature-compensated vacuum transducer designed for cost-effective OEM integration.
**All new inquiries for these parts should contact Posifa directly via their Contact Us page or email at
It consists of a MEMS thermal conduction sensor (Pirani sensor), measuring electronics, and a microprocessor, packaged in an. ultra-compact PCB assembly, and is enclosed in a stainless steel housing with ISO-KF fittings.
The electronics and microprocessor amplify and digitize the sensor signal, and provide a digital output via an I2C interface. Because the thermal conductivity of a vacuum varies with the ambient temperature, a temperature-compensation algorithm is implemented in the microprocessor, taking input from a built-in temperature sensor.
The PVC5100 includes a connector-terminated wire harness to facilitate integration and supports ISO-KF fittings.
- Range: 0.1 mTorr to 760,000 mTorr (0.013 Pa to 101k Pa)
- Accuracy: 15% of reading from 1 mTorr to 200,000 mTorr
- Fast response time: 250 ms
- Digital I2C
- Low power consumption for battery-powered instruments
- Resistant to contamination
- Overpressure of 27.5 bar
- Leak detection in any closed-loop system maintained under primary vacuum pumps, such as vacuum-insulated panels
- Digital vacuum gauges