The FS4001 mass flow sensors are manufactured using Siargo's proprietary MEMS flow sensor and packaging technology. The sensors are specially designed for low flow rates from 0-30 sccm up to 0-1000 sccm. With a high overpressure of 5 bar (73 psi), the FS4001 can be used in a wide range of applications including instrumentation (such as mass spectrometry), leak detection, process control, gas flow metrology and medical applications. The FS4001 requires a power supply of 8-18 VDC and provides an analog (0.5 to 4.5 VDC) and/or digital user interface (RS232). The calibration is generally performed with nitrogen at 20 °C and 101.325 kPa pressure rating. Calibration with other gases and conditions available upon request.
- Low mass flow ranges from 0-30 sccm up to 0-1000 sccm
- Fast response time of 4 ms (selectable)
- Pressure rating up to 5 bar (73 psi)
- Accuracy of ±1.5%
- Outputs include linear analog 0.5 - 4.5 V or digital RS232
- Measures 62 x 52 x 12.8 mm3