The FS4000 mass flow sensors are manufactured using Siargo's proprietary MEMS flow sensor and packaging technology. The products are designed for reliability with excellent performance in targeted applications. The sensors are housed in 3 mm and 8 mm pipes with maximum flow rate of 5 SLPM and 50 SLPM.
The packaging enclosure is made of the chemically inert and thermally stable polycarbonate material. The maximum over pressure rating is up to 5 bar (73 psi) due to Siargo's unique MEMS sensor chip structure, special packaging technology and the rugged sensor housing.
The mechanical structure of FS4000 Series is designed for easy assembly as a manifold for process gas monitoring and control. The FS4003 is packaged in a flow channel diameter of 3 mm with a low pressure loss configuration and measure airflow up to 5 SLPM. Applications include leakage detection, particle counter and analytical instrumentation. FS4008 are packaged in a flow channel diameter of 8 mm and measure airflow up to 50 SLPM. It can be used in gas flow measurement and/or control equipment. Applications include electronic flow meter for anesthesia equipment, clean room gas flow monitoring, air samplers and gas analyzers.
- Various mass flow ranges from 0-2 SLPM to 0-50 SLPM
- Fast response time of 10 ms
- Pressure rating up to 5 bar (73 psi)
- Exchangeable mechanical connectors for easy installation at different applications.
- Designed specifically for medical equipment
- Small form factor of 70 x 44 x 25 mm
- Accuracy of ±1.5% + 0.2 FS
- Outputs include linear analog 0.5 - 4.5V, digital RS232 or RS485