The FS5001B mass flow sensors are manufactured using Siargo's proprietary MEMS flow sensor and packaging technology. The sensors are specially designed for low flow rates from 0-200 sccm up to 0-1000 sccm. With a high overpressure of 5 bar (73 psi), the FS5001B can be used in a wide range of applications including mass flow metering for process control, leak detection, HVAC, gas flow metrology and medical applications. The FS5001B requires a power supply of 8-24 VDC and provides an analog (0.5 to 4.5 VDC) and/or digital user interface (RS232) or I2C. Special calibrations available upon request.
- Low mass flow ranges from 0-200 sccm up to 0-1000 sccm
- Fast response time of 10 ms
- Pressure rating up to 5 bar (73 psi)
- Small form factor of 48.5 x 48.5 x 18.5 mm3
- Accuracy of ±2.0% reading plus ±0.5% FS
- Outputs include linear analog 0.5 - 4.5V , digital RS232 or I2C