The FS5001L mass flow sensors are manufactured using Siargo's proprietary MEMS flow sensor and packaging technology. The sensors are specially designed for flow rates up to 6 SLPM. The FS5001B can be used in a wide range of applications including mass flow metering for process control, leak detection, HVAC, gas flow metrology, and medical applications. The FS5001L requires a power supply of 8-24 VDC and provides an analog (0.5 to 4.5 VDC) and/or digital user interface I2C. Special calibrations are available upon request.
- Ranges from 2 to 6 SLPM
- Fast response time of 10 ms
- Pressure rating up to 0.5 MPa
- Small form factor of 48.5 x 48.5 x 18.5 mm3
- Accuracy of ±2.0% reading plus ±0.5% FS
- Outputs include linear analog 0.5 - 4.5V or I2C