The FS5002 are mass flow sensors for gas. They come in various calibrations from 50 sccm up to 1000 sccm with both analog and digital outputs.
The series covers a wide dynamic flow range with a working pressure rating of up to 0.5 MPa (5 bar or 73 psi) and a compensated temperature range from -10°C to 55°C. The sensing elements are manufactured with Siargo's proprietary MEMS thermal mass flow sensing technology, known as Thermal-D®. The sensor surface is passivated with silicon nitride ceramic materials and water/oilproof nano-coating for performance and reliability. Compared to conventional calorimetric flow sensing technology, this unique sensing approach offers better linearity, removes gas sensitivity for gases with similar thermal diffusivities, and improves temperature performance. It can also auto-recognize pre-programmed gases with significant differences in thermal diffusivity. It is the industry's first kind that senses the mass flow with multiple gases without a manual gas conversion factor. As such, it ensures high precision for gas measurements with air calibration.
Thermal-D ® is a trademark of Siargo’s thermal sensing technology.
- Various mass flow ranges from 50 sccm up to 1000 sccm
- Unidirectional or bidirectional
- Pressure rating up to 5 bar (73 psi)
- Output choices of I2C, 0.5 to 4.5V. Users may choose 1 output or a combined version of both analog or digital.
- Accuracy of ±2% + 0.5 FS
- Various gas choices are available
- Medical equipment such as anesthesia machines, endoscopes, and cancer treatment
- Industrial applications such as welding machines, laser equipment, gas mixing and more