The AH3 gauge pressure sensor series has a smooth analog amplified and temperature-compensated output with low noise. The AH3 has a unique single point pressure threshold detection.
Analog output and threshold voltage are supplied to an internal comparator that compares two voltages and outputs a comparison result as a digital output. Narrow dual inline package with a single horizontal port, the AH3 sensor is excellent for medical devices, industrial pneumatic devices and consumer applications.
- Gauge - positive, negative and bi-directional
- Various pressure ranges from -100 to 100 kPa, 0-25 kPa and 0-1000 kPa, depending on model
- Pressure media: non-corrosive gases
- Supply voltage (constant voltage): 5 +/-0.25 VDC or 3.3VDC or 3.0 VDC
- Accuracy of ±1.5% FS
- Single point threshold detection
- Customization or modification possible
- Medical devices
- Industrial pneumatic devices
- Consumer devices