Model 167 Series are low range differential pressure transducers and transmitters. It was specially designed for 35mm Din Rail Mounting, which dramatically reduces the required mounting space and installation costs.
The green and red LED indicators show the working status of the unit in the field. The pressure range covers from 0.1"WC to 100"WC, unidirectional or bi-directional.
The output can be 3-wire 0-5V, 0-10V or 2-wire with a 4-20 mA output, fully protected against short circuits and incorrect wiring. In the voltage version, the output can go down to true zero. The units can be temperature-compensated to 0.01% of full-scale/°F. The accuracy can be 0.8%, 0.4% or 0.25% at room temperature. The patented stainless steel sensor provides good corrosion resistance, excellent performance and long-term stability. The AI167 is an excellent alternative to the Ashcroft DXLdp.
- LED working status indicators
- Din Rail mount
- Up to 15 PSI overpressure
- Incorrect wiring protection
- Asymmetrical bidirectional pressure ranges available
- Uni-directional or bi-directional
- True zero output for voltage unit
- Meets CE conformance standards
- Meets RoHS requirements
- Pressure ranges at low as 10 Pa
- HVAC and VAV control
- Cleanroom and fume hood control
- Duct static pressure measurement
- Draft control
- Furnace airflow control
- Power plant airflow monitoring and control
- Industrial pressure sensor