Model 179 Series are low-range differential pressure transmitters. Each unit features a push-activated pressure equalization button, two Zero push button switches, a LCD and two LED lamps.
With our unique push-activated pressure equalization button, the zero calibration can be performed without disconnecting the pressure tubes. It significantly reduces time and cost for users.
The AI179 has a stainless steel front panel and a stainless steel back enclosure. The pressure ranges from 20 Pa to 20Kpa, unidirectional or bidirectional. The output is 2-wire 4-20 mA, fully protected against short circuiting and incorrect wiring. All units are temperature-compensated with available accuracies of 0.8%, 0.4% and 0.25% FS. The patented stainless steel diaphragm sensor provides good corrosion resistance, excellent repeatability and long term stability.
- 3 1/2 digit LDC display
- Up to 15 PSI overpressure
- Incorrect wiring protection
- SS304 flush mounting
- RoHS Compliance
- Pressure ranges as low as 10 Pa
- Uni-directonal or bi-directional
- HVAC air pressure and VAV pressure sensor
- Cleanroom pressure and fume hood airflow control
- Duct static pressure measurement
- Draft control
- Furnace airflow control
- Isolation rooms