AMS3011 is a series of robust pressure transmitters in a matchbox-size IP67 metal package. This series is suitable for high precision measurements in industrial indoor and outdoor applications as well as medical instrumentation.
These sensors provide an analog output of 0-5V and accept a supply of 8-36V. They are calibrated and temperature compensated from -25C to +85C.
Ranges are as follows
- Differential from 0-50 mbar up to 0-10 bar
- Absolute ranges include 0-1 and 0-2 bar
- Barometric ranges for 0.7 to 1.2 bar.
- Bi-directional differential devices from +/-25 mbar up to +/- 1 bar for measurement of positive and negative differential pressure.
- Other ranges available upon request
- Dust & water tight package (IP67)
- Calibrated & temperature compensated with 0-5V output
- Supply voltage of 8-36V
- Differential/gauge, bidirectional differential, absolute an barometric versions
- Wide variety of pressure ranges
- Piezoresistive sensing element
- High precision digital signal conditioning
- High accuracy at room tempreature
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Pressure connection: M5 female thread
- Applications include static & dynamic pressure sensing, barometric pressure sensing, vacuum measurement, velel measurement, pneumatic system monitoring and much more