AMS6915 is a series of high precision OEM pressure sensors with a digital I2C interface in a compact DIL package. The series is especially suitable for low and medium differential pressure measurements in applications that require a small size.
The sensors are calibrated and temperature-compensated, with an operating temperature range of -25°C to 85°C. With their digital I2C output and a supply voltage of 3.3V or 5V, they are ideal for microcontroller applications.
The AMS6915 is available for various applications and pressure ranges:
- Differential pressure ranges from 0-5 mbar up to 0-1 bar. Bi-directional differential from -2.5 to 2.5 mbar up to -1 to +1 bar
- Gauge sensors for 0-25 mbar up to 1 bar
- Absolute sensors for 0-1 bar
Custom ranges available upon request.
- Supply voltage of 3.3V and 5V models
- Digital output of pressure and temperature via I2C interface
- Programmable 7 bit I2C address
- Horizontal and vertical pressure port configurations available
- Differential/relative, bi-directional and absolute (barometric) versions
- Compact DIL package
- RoHS compliant
- Substitute product for Honeywell's HSC Series
- Static & dynamic pressure measurement
- Vacuum measurement/control
- Barometric pressure measurement
- Fluid level measurement
- Gas Flow
- Medical Instrumentation