ES Systems has developed a series of board mountable capacitive pressure sensors targeting a variety of markets requiring high resolution and accuracy for absolute, gauge or differential pressure measurements. These sensors have excellent resolution with an analog (0-3.3V), PWM, SPI or I2C interface.
The output is fully calibrated and temperature compensated. The total error including repeatability, hysteresis, non-linearity, thermal offset and calibration error between 0°C and 60°C is better than 0.25% FS.
Different power modes are available enabling low power operation while the output rate and conversion speed is programmable allowing the end user to customize and optimize performance. The sensor can be configured to provide both high accuracy 32-bit pressure and temperature outputs.
- Pressure range absolute: 50 mbar up to 10 bar
- Pressure range gauge: 0 bar up to 1 bar
- Pressure range differential: ±10 mbar up to ±1 bar
- Total error accuracy of less than ±0.25% FS
- Temperature compensated from 0°C to +60°C or -20°C to +80°C or -40°C to 125°C
- Digital I2C, SPI, Analog or PWM
- Overpressure tolerance up to 100X
- Consumer goods
- General instrumentation
- Weather stations/barometers