The M3200 pressure transducers are suitable for measurement of liquid or gas pressure, even for difficult media such as contaminated water, steam and mildly corrosive fluids. The transducer pressure cavity is machined from a solid piece of 17-4PH stainless steel.
The standard version includes a 1/4 NPT pipe thread allowing a leakproof, all-metal sealed system. With excellent durability, there are no O-rings, welds or organics exposed to the pressure media. Output options include various analog or digital I2C. Total error band accuracy is 1.5%.
- One piece stainless steel construction
- Gauge or compound gauge
- Various pressure ranges from 0-100 psi (7 bar) up to 0-15000 psi (350 bar)
- Analog output options include 0-100 mV, 0.5 to 4.5V, 4-20 mA, 0-5V, 0-10V
- Digital output option is I2C
- Pumps and compressors
- Hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Automotive test systems
- Energy & water management
- Medical gas pressure
- Leak detection
- Remote measuring systems