Low Power Pressure Sensor: The MS5534 is a SMD-hybrid device including a piezoresistive pressure sensor and an ADC-Interface IC. Not recommended for new designs.
It provides a 16 Bit data word from a pressure and temperature-dependent voltage. Additionally the module contains 6 readable coefficients for a highly accurate software calibration of the sensor. MS5534 is a low-power, low-voltage device with automatic power down (ON/OFF) switching. A 3-wire interface is used for all communications with a microcontroller. Sensor packaging options are plastic or metal cap.
|Solder||Pb free Solder Bumps|
- Integrated pressure sensor (9x9 mm)
- Pressure range 10-1100 mbar (B)
- 15 Bit ADC
- 6 coefficients for a software compensation stored on-chip
- 3-wire serial interface
- 1 system clock line (32.768 kHz)
- Low voltage / low power
- Pb-free & RoHS-compatible
- Mobile altimeter/barometer systems
- Weather control systems
- Adventure or multi-mode watches
- GPS receiver