The MS5541 is the miniature version of the popular MS5535 pressure sensor module. It contains a precision piezoresistive pressure sensor and an improved version of the 15 Bit Micropower Sensor interface IC known from the MS5535.
Compared to the MS5535 the temperature range has been improved (-40 to +85°C). Other improvements concern the ESD sensitivity, current consumption and converter accuracy.
In addition to this the MS5541 is from its outer dimensions compatible to the MS54xx series of pressure sensors. It uses an antimagnetic polished stainless steel ring for sealing with O-ring. The sensor provides 15 Bit pressure and temperature data via a 3 wire serial interface that can be easily interfaced with 4 Bit low power microcontrollers. 64 Bit of factory programmed PROM provides calibration data for a highly accurate pressure and temperature calculation. The MS5541 is fully software compatible to the MS5535.
TE Connectivity has now introduced the MS554C-60 High Pressure version of this model which measures from 0-30 bar absolute.
- Integrated pressure sensor 6.2x6.4 mm
- Pressure range 0 - 14 bar (200 PSI)/li>
- New model MS5541C-60 measures 0-30 bar
- 15 Bit ADC
- 6 coefficients for a software compensation stored on-chip
- 3-wire serial interface
- 1 system clock line (32.768 kHz)
- Low voltage / low power
- RoHS-compatible & Pb-free
- Mobile water depth measurement systems
- Diving computers and divers watches