The SM6844 Series is an absolute pressure sensor family offering state-of-the-art pressure transducer technology and CMOS mixed signal processing technology to produce an analog, fully-conditioned, pressure and temperature-compensated sensor in JEDEC standard SOIC-16 packaging with a single horizontal porting option.
The pressure sensor can be mounted directly on a standard printed circuit board and a high level, calibrated pressure signal can be acquired from the analog output. This eliminates the need for additional circuitry, such as a compensation network or microcontroller containing a custom correction algorithm. Shipped in sticks or tape & reel.
- Analog pressure calibrated and temperature-compensated output
- Compensated temperature range 0°C to +85°C
- Absolute pressure configuration (available now is model SM6844-015-A-B-S) for 0-15 psi
- Amplified analog output
- Insensitive to mounting orientation
- Medical - negative pressure wound therapy, health monitoring, ventilators, CPAP
- Gas flow instrumentation
- Pneumatic gages
- Safety cabinets
- Sports equipment