The SM5XXX, SM6XXX, and SM7XXX are ultra low pressure MEMS sensor families offering state of the art pressure transducer technology and a CMOS mixed signal processing technology to produce a digital or analog, fully-conditioned, multi-order pressure and temperature-compensated sensor in JEDEC standard SOIC-16 packaging with dual ports (horizontal or vertical).
It is available in compound gauge, symmetrical or asymmetrical differential configurations. With dual porting, a vacuum gauge measurement is possible to minimize altitude errors due to changes in ambient pressure.
- SM5XXX: pressure range of 56 to 140 cmH2O (40 to 102 mmHg) - SM5X91 has digital & analog output & SM5X21 is digital only
- SM6XXX: pressure range of 21 to 56 cmH2O (15 to 41 mmHg) - SM6x91 has digital & analog output & SM6x21 is digital only
- SM7XXX: pressure range of 10 to 20 cmH2O (7.36 to 14.7 mmHg) - SM7X91 has digital & analog output & SM7X21 is digital only
- 14 bit digital, pressure calibrated and temperature-compensated output
- Accuracy ±1% full-scale
- I2C digital interface or analog output
- Compensated temperature range of -20°C up to 85°C
- Insensitive to mounting orientation
- Robust JEDEC SOIC-16 package
- Medical - sleep apnea, CPAP, ventilators, gas flow instrumentation, air flow monitors, negative pressure wound therapy
- Industrial - airflow measurement, pneumatic gauges, pressure switches, safety cabinets, life sciences, gas flow
- Sports equipment
Compares Favoravly to
- Freescale MPXx4006, MPXx5050, MPXx6115, MPXV7002, MPXV5004