Pressure Sensor AMS5812 With I2C or Voltage Output
AMS5812 pressure sensors are a series of high-precision OEM sensors with an analog 0.5 - 4.5 voltage output and a digital I2C interface. Calibrated and compensated from -25C to +85C for industrial applications, the AMS5812 comes as a dual in-line package (DIP) for assembly on printed circuit boards and is fully operational without the need for additional components.
The sensors in the AMS5812 Series are available for various applications and pressure ranges. Differential devices in pressure ranges from 0-0.15 PSI up to 0-100 psi. Absolute pressure ranges for 0-15 PSI and bi-directional differential devices in pressure ranges from -0.15 - 0.15 PSI up to -15 - 15 PSI. For all AMS5812 pressure sensors, the analog voltage output is ratiometric to a supply voltage of 5V.
- Amplified, calibrated and temperature-compensated pressure sensor
- Ratiometric analog voltage output of 0.5 - 4.5V
- Digital output for pressure and temperature via I2C interface
- High accuracy at RT
- Small overall error within a temperature range of -25C to 85C
- Differential, bi-directional and absolute versions
- Small DIP package
- RoHS compliant
- Excellent for low pressure measurement applications